Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomThe secret to build sound relationships is not found in getting people to treat you in a certain way, but in looking objectively at the way they tend to treat you and learning from your findings.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Why You’re TERRIFIED To Find A New Job (Even If You’re Completely Miserable)You hate your job. You find yourself complaining about it daily to your family and friends. Every Sunday night, you tell yourself that you're going to finally quit and find a new job because you just can't take it anymore. But you don't.Instead, you go to work, come home, complain, and start the whole cycle over again. You're completely m […]
- How To Overcome Your Job Search Fears Just In Time For HalloweenThe thought of conducting a job search right now is probably very intimidating for most professionals—and a little frightening. While there are many things that could be scaring you about your job search, you can't let those fears impact your career, especially when you can easily overcome them with the right tools, tips, and strategies.If the phrase […]
- 3 Spooky Secrets Every Job Seeker Should KnowThe leaves are changing, the kids are back in school, and that familiar chill is in the air. You think it's the perfect time to look for a job, and it is! But are your job search fears preventing you from making that leap?It's not uncommon to feel lost when embarking on your job search journey. After all, school teaches us everything except how to […]
- Why You Need A Work BuddyWhile it's good to have regular friends, everyone needs a best friend. You know, that person you can go to whenever you need help, a confidence boost, or just a laugh. The same concept applies to the workplace.While it's great to have trusted colleagues, it's especially nice to have one person in particular to confide in—a work buddy.How To Ma […]
- The Make-Or-Break Difference: Your Brand PositionTo get your customers to think of your brand first when they are ready to buy, the difference may come down to how you position your brand to them. Let's begin by outlining what brand positioning is, how to successfully position your brand, and provide you with a brand positioning example. Brand Positioning - What Is It?Brand positioning is the process […]
- Top 7 Survival Tips For New Grads In The WorkplaceFor many new graduates, moving from school into the workplace is a huge culture shock. They are going from an environment where everyone has been the same age and generational outlook to a suddenly diverse social environment with people of all ages and backgrounds present.Learning the ropes of a new job, mastering the social ladder of a workplace, and, in ge […]
- 5 Ways To Get More Challenging Tasks At WorkEveryone wants a job that is stimulating and exciting. Unfortunately, many employees experience days or even long stretches where they become bored with their job or even fall into a rut that seems impossible to overcome.If you have found your job isn't as satisfying as it once was, you can make changes to improve your satisfaction. If you give yourself […]
- #1 Mistake Executives Make On Their ResumeAs an executive, your resume is probably filled with lots of accomplishments and career experience. You might feel like you're qualified for the positions you are applying for, and maybe even believe you're the best possible candidate for them. But, is your resume really sending that message? Executives have to be aware of how they present themselv […]
- 5 Hacks To Make Your Project (And You) Stand Out With Top ManagementWhen managing a project, the project management team really needs to understand the expectations of top management as well as those of the key stakeholders who have a vested interest in the project.Although the project team may focus on the key performance indicators and strive to meet these targets by using proven project management techniques, there are se […]
- 8 Ways To Get Your Foot In The Door At Any Company"If I could just get my foot in the door…" is a complaint we often hear from job seekers. With automated applicant tracking systems in such wide use, how do you bypass computers and connect with hiring managers?Actually, there are multiple ways to do exactly that. Let's take a look at eight.1. Apply For Open PositionsThis isn't the most e […]
- Why You’re TERRIFIED To Find A New Job (Even If You’re Completely Miserable)