Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
October 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomThe true values in life are those that go beyond the things we can see and feel-they are spiritual gifts from God, such as happiness, friendship, and love.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- What To Say When Connecting On LinkedInWhile it's not so difficult to add a connection on LinkedIn when you already know the person, approaching someone you don't know, like a hiring manager, recruiter, the head of the department you want to work for, or a contact that can help get you through to the decision-maker is a different story.Here are five tips on how to approach people you do […]
- 4 Secrets To Changing Careers In Your 40sAre you in your 40s and thinking of changing careers? You're not alone. And you're certainly not crazy. In fact, if there's ever a time you can—and should—reinvent yourself, that time is now.Below are four ways to start your career transition so you can successfully change careers in your 40s.1. Stop Making ExcusesYou've become accustomed […]
- Got Cobwebs On Your Resume? 3 Ways To Bring Your Resume Back To LifeHow long has it been since you last updated your resume? A few months? Years? During your last job search? If you haven't taken a look at your resume in a while, it's probably in need of some good TLC.For every professional, not just job seekers, it's important to update your resume regularly. Careers take unexpected turns. You always want to […]
- Why A Brand Architecture MattersA well-defined brand architecture strategy helps organizations grow, transform, attract customers, and build perceptions. In this post, we'll look at the different types and benefits of a brand architecture strategy, as well as a step-by-step guide so you can create a successful framework for your organization.Brand Architecture BenefitsWithout a well-d […]
- Career Management: Defining The Process And PurposeThe term "career management" is a bit abstract for some people. It sounds like this fluffy, indefinable concept that doesn't really mean a whole lot. In reality, career management is a very significant and specific process that, when done properly, helps to ensure long-term career success.Career management is sort of like contributing to your […]
- 7 Signs Of Job Burnout (And 5 Ways To Fix It)Just like any other relationship, your relationship with your job is going to have its ups and downs. In some cases, it can be clear the best solution is for the two of you to separate—meaning you will need to find a new job. In other cases, making a few changes to how you work can rekindle your passion for what you do, allowing you to keep your job and your […]
- 6 Ways To Be Happy At WorkCan someone really strive to be happy at work? I mean, after all, it's called work. Is work supposed to be a source of happiness for us?I happen to believe work can be a source of happiness and you can strive to be happy at work. Entirely possible. I've seen people who are happier at work than anywhere else. And they are perfectly healthy people.He […]
- 3 Ways To Simplify Your Job SearchSome people will stay in jobs that they're unhappy with just because they're afraid to be involved in the job search process. Instead of being held back by fear, job seekers should embrace the job search process.Sure, the job search process will have its ups and downs, but there are ways to empower yourself with information that could potentially s […]
- 3 Reasons Why Your Resume Isn't WorkingYou've been applying for jobs every day, but you feel stuck. Your job search isn't going anywhere. You submit job applications, but never hear back from employers. Why aren't you getting interviews? What are you doing wrong? Is it your resume?Chances are, your resume is to blame. It's very easy for job seekers to make common mistakes on t […]
- Shape Perceptions With Brand Messaging FrameworkWhen you don't have a clear brand message, this can create havoc with your internal and external teams as you are not succinctly communicating who you are, what you do, and why you are different in a consistent framework.I'm going to take you through the elements of a brand messaging framework. By the end of this article, you should come away with […]
- What To Say When Connecting On LinkedIn