Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
July 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“Nothing happens until there first is a dream.” Carl Sandburg
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 5 Time Management Tips When Juggling Work And SchoolIf the stress of juggling school, work, and family is making life difficult, you are not alone. According to a recent study on college employment, 43% of the nation's full-time college undergraduates and 81% of part-time undergraduates worked while getting a degree. Not surprisingly, time shortage is one of the biggest reasons for students dropping out […]
- Why Job Seekers Should Care About Employer BrandingIn your job search, you've probably come across companies you've heard of, and companies you have not. Chances are, the companies you've heard of have employer branding strategies to help them attract top talent and boost employee morale. If employer branding benefits companies, why should job seekers care about it, too?The short answer: emplo […]
- 7 Tips For Writing A Great LinkedIn InvitationWhether you're new to LinkedIn or you're a seasoned user, connecting with new people can be a challenge, especially when you're not sure what to write in your LinkedIn invitation. You might be tempted to use the generic "I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn" template, but beware! By not personalizing your m […]
- Why Companies Should Look To TikTok For Employer BrandingTikTok, the popular social media platform that allows users to make and share short-form videos, is not just for individuals looking for funny and entertaining content. It's also an amazing opportunity for employers to step up their employer branding efforts and engage with job seekers in a new and exciting way. If your company hasn't considered us […]
- Mistakes CEOs Make During Strategic Planning
- 6 Ways Volunteering Can Boost Your CareerIt's always a good thing to give back. Whether it's doing hands-on service with a group like Habitat for Humanity or assisting in the back office of a local non-profit, there are benefits beyond money that come from volunteering.Apart from just the positive feeling of sowing good actions into a cause you believe in and the impact on the lives of th […]
- Want To Land A Job In 2021? Your Resume MUST Include This!The primary goal of your resume is to help you stand out to employers so they give you a call and invite you in for an interview. It's the first impression a hiring manager has of you, and the first step to landing a job. So, how do you optimize your resume so it beats out the competition? Many job seekers feel lost when writing their resume. What shoul […]
- What Can You Do If Your Employer Is In Breach Of Contract?"Always read the fine print." Isn't that what they say? It's a vicious, dog-eat-dog business world and, more often than not, it's the underdog who suffers. However, if that underdog is properly prepared and has a few tricks up his or her sleeve, the tables could be turned.If you feel as though you've been mistreated by your empl […]
- 3 Things Your LinkedIn Profile MUST Have In 2021As a professional, your LinkedIn profile is an essential career tool. No matter if you're looking for a job or just trying to build your personal brand, it's important to completely fill out your LinkedIn profile so you can get the most out of the professional networking platform. In 2021, there are a few things you should pay extra attention to on […]
- 4 Steps To Develop Brand ValuesLet's first take a look at how your core values can positively impact your brand.Why Do Your Brand Values Matter?Brand values, when taken seriously by executives, are important because they influence how consumers and employees view and engage with your brand. Here are 12 ways that brand values can positively impact your brand:Lets Your Audience Know Wh […]
- 5 Time Management Tips When Juggling Work And School