Are you a Business Owner or Management head or Marketer? Come learn know how to implement and sustain a successful Social Media marketing strategy for your Organization.
The 360 Network, Blu Flamingo & Google Uganda will be hosting a Social Media Marketing for Business event on Thursday, 20th September 2012 at the Hub, Nakumatt Oasis Mall, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.
This intensive Social Media Marketing Event will feature a series of interactive presentations, actual East African and Ugandan case studies of companies that have successfully implemented Social Media as their greatest marketing tool, Q&A sessions and a networking cocktail.
The speakers will explain everything any Management Head or Business Owner needs to know on how to implement and sustain a successful Social Media marketing strategy for their Organization.
This event is specifically targeting: Heads of Marketing, Marketing Managers, Business Owners, Media Agency Managers, Communication and PR Executives, Brand Executives, MDs and C-level Executives of consumer facing brands, Business Development Managers and Marketing Executives.
- Professor Shawndra Hill- The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania. Theme: POWER OF THE SOCIAL GRAPH
- Google Speaker – Internal Googler. Theme: HOW BRANDS ARE USING SOCIAL MEDIA ( GOOGLE +) CASE STUDIES
- Blu Flamingo-Christian Abaasi. Theme: ACTUAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS CASE STUDIES IN EAST AFRICA & UGANDA ( INSTRUCTIONAL)
This is an opportunity to learn:
• How to measure Social Media Brand success
• Recognize the impact and importance of having your Brand on Social Media
• Why Social Media is vital to the growth of your brand
• How you can significantly increase the number of followers and likes
• How to concentrate on offering value, incentivizing and interacting
• Social Plugins and Social Logins to increase page views
• Mobile marketing
Tickets are on sale at fee of Ush 100,oo0
For more information or To secure your ticket please contact:
Shiro Wanjiro: 0792952131 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org