The 360° Network is a forum whose aim is to transform online social networks into real people-2-people experiences. We aim at building a rich and life changing network for members to interact with each other and share information, knowledge, skills, and opportunities; and improve their lifestyles.
Specifically, The 360° Network is designed to leverage the powerful networking and communication synergies provided by Social Media like Facebook for the benefit of their membership and business entities.
Our vision is “to transform online social networks into a real people-2-people, life changing network for members to interact and share information, knowledge, skills, opportunities and improve their lifestyles”.
The 360 Network aims to bring virtual and real people networks together for sharing knowledge, skills, opportunities, and have fun.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE 360° NETWORK
• To translate virtual social networks into real networking opportunities
• To provide a life changing opportunities for members to enhance their networks, knowledge, skills , business opportunities & lifestyle
• Through The 360° Campus we support university students prepare for a successful transition from school to the workplace.
• To enhance members’ lifestyle by offering a rich recreation and entertainment experience
HOW IT WORKS
• Members of existing social networks and the public are free to join The 360° Network Group & The 360° Campus pages on Facebook and Twitter. This alone, is a unique social/business networking, continuous learning and personal development opportunity for members
• Members are invited to attend regular 360° Forums® to network, learn and have fun
•Members have continuous access to moderated online posts and interactive forums about life changing subjects on Facebook, Twitter and at www.the360network.com
• A bi-annual 360° Intern Magazine with a unique design professionally edgy content that takes the university student through the new age of competition and prepares them to become international citizens
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE 360° NETWORK?
Our unique selling position is that for a commensurate fee to attend 360° forums®, members have a unique and real life changing opportunity to:
• Meet and create new and/or enhance their existing business and social networks and mutually share information and opportunities
• Sharpen their competitive edge : Listen and learn from peers and experts on thematic life changing issue like Continuing Professional Development ,Personal Finance, Personal Branding, Entrepreneurship, Reproductive health, Family & Lifestyle
• Are entertained and have fun
WHY SHOULD AN INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE ORGANIZATION SUPPORT THE 360° NETWORK?
The 360°Network is both virtual and real. The Virtual forum creates endless possibilities for communication and marketing. The real forum puts a face to the message. Specifically;
• It provides a unique one-stop forum to directly communicate, and promote products and services
• It is an opportunity to create a unique niche market that can be targeted with specific marketing strategies
• The 360° Network contributes to the holistic development of the Ugandan youth and fosters private sector driven development
OUR PREVIOUS EVENTS
• 360° Network Launch-7th August 2009
• 360° Personal Finance Forum-8th October 2009
• 360° OldSkool Reunion-12 December 2010
• 360° Personal Branding Forum-5th March 2010
• 360° Social media Forum-4th June 2010
• 360° Meet the CEO forum-30 September 2010
• 360° OldSkool Reunion-11 December 2010
• 360° iForum and Cocktail/Launch of US Mission Social Media Outreach Programme-25 January 2011
• 360° Ask the Entrepreneur- 2 June 2011
• 360° Oldskool Reunion – 8 October 2011
• 360° Meet the CEO-29 November 2011
• 360° Campus launch -22 February 2012
UP COMING EVENTS 2012
• 360° Ask the Entrepreneur- 8 June 2012
• 360° Social Media Forum-3 August 2012
• 360° Career and Personal Excellence -7 September 2012
• 360° Oldskool Reunion-29 September 2012
• 360° Meet the CEO Forum-29 November 2012
HOW TO BE PART OF US
Membership to the 360° Network and the 360° Campus is free through registration at:
Ground Floor, Garden City Mall,
Yusuf Lule Road
P.O. Box 21816, Kampala
Phone: 0774713561 |0792535215|0792403507|