Recently, our buddies over at AskMen.com listed the “Crazy Things Women Do on Facebook”. They made some valid points — okay, okay, we can be a little passive-aggressive with our status updates — but some men are guilty of bad FB behavior too. Here, five habits that leave us frowning at the computer screen. Read More
Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomFaith lights the way through the darkest night, directs us through the fiercest storm, sustains us when we falter or are weak.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- #1 Mistake People Make During Presentations#1 Mistake People Make During Presentations Work It Daily Hate public speaking? Thereâ€™s one mistake people make during presentations that totally kills a great message. Are YOU making this mistake? The post #1 Mistake People Make During Presentations appeared first on Work It Daily.
- #1 Thing ALL Recent Grads Need To Know Going Into The Workforce#1 Thing ALL Recent Grads Need To Know Going Into The Workforce Work It Daily Preparation is the key to making the college to career transition easier. But what do recent grads need to know going into the workforce? The post #1 Thing ALL Recent Grads Need To Know Going Into The Workforce appeared first on Work It Daily.
- 6 Essential Steps For Building Your Twitter Brand6 Essential Steps For Building Your Twitter Brand Work It Daily Have you spent enough time on your personal brand? More specifically, your online brand? Here are six essential steps for building your Twitter brand... The post 6 Essential Steps For Building Your Twitter Brand appeared first on Work It Daily.
- The Best Time To Look For A Job After CollegeThe Best Time To Look For A Job After College Work It Daily Yay! You graduated from college. But when's the best time to look for a job after college? When should you start looking for a job? The post The Best Time To Look For A Job After College appeared first on Work It Daily.
- What To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A JobWhat To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A Job Work It Daily Have you ever regretted referring a friend for a job? Career experts J.T. Oâ€™Donnell and Dale Dauten share advice on dealing with a referral you regret. The post What To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A Job appeared first on Work It Daily.
- 6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings Work It Daily Someone on the phone during a discussion or a meeting? Here are a few ways you can deal with a rude colleague during meetings. The post 6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why.Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why. Work It Daily That diploma isn't worth as much as you might think. In fact, your college degree doesn't matter to employers (in a lot of cases). Here's why... The post Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why. appeared first on Work It Daily.
- How To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job InterviewHow To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job Interview Work It Daily Screwing up a job interview isn't the end of the world, even though it might feel like it at first. But how can you bounce back? The post How To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job Interview appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude?Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude? Work It Daily You might have a star employee, but if he or she has a terrible attitude at work, is it worth keeping this person around? The post Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude? appeared first on Work It Daily.
- The Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable LeaderThe Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable Leader Work It Daily Everyone likes to be liked, especially as a leader. But whatâ€™s the secret to being a likable leader who gets things done? The post The Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable Leader appeared first on Work It Daily. […]
- #1 Mistake People Make During Presentations
- Is Your Business Ready for a Travel Policy?Before you can take our quick quiz to see if your company is ready for a travel policy, letâ€™s quickly recap on what it is and how it can benefit a growing business like yours.
- Access 300k Worth Of Support For Your Start-UpApplications for the MTN Solution Space Winter School Venture Incubation Programme (VIP) at the UCT Graduate School of Business are closing on 4 June 2017 and the school will be hosting a Demo Day on 31 May from 5-6.30pm to showcase graduates of the current programme.
- Rolex: Seeking Young LeadersApplications are now open for the 2018 Rolex Awards for Enterprise which supports inspiring individuals who carry out innovative projects that advance human knowledge or well-being.
- ACM Gold Win Hearts Of Affiliates With Retail LoungesACM Gold has emerged once again to win the hearts on many Affiliates by providing valuable access to their retail forex (FX) trading lounges which are a first in Africa.
- Closing Deals In Africa â€“ Keep It FlexibleDistance, economic and cultural market realities, regulatory requirements (or the lack thereof) and subtle variations in the way business is done, can all impact significantly on the outcome of a deal in Africa.
- Is Your Business Ready for a Travel Policy?