Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
June 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomWalk a mile in another's shoes, as the saying goes, and you will be much more inclined to be understanding and supportive.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- WID Warrior: How Esteban Landed His DREAM JOB FastAt Work It Daily, we love hearing when our members land their dream jobs.We like to call our members the "WID Warriors" because of their strength, determination, and commitment to career success.We get hundreds of success stories from our warriors every year. This week, we're highlighting one of those warriors who recently landed the big gig.O […]
- What To Do If You Work One Of The 'Worst' JobsWhen you see the enticing headline "Worst Jobs In America," it's almost impossible to resist clicking to see what professions made the list.But, what happens if your job is on the list?The first thing to do is to remain calm and not be offended by the designation. A phrase like "worst" is only a point of view.Many of these lists take […]
- YIKES! How To Handle Your Manager Stealing Clients & SalesThis week on Well This Happened, we discussed Taylor's awkward workplace dilemma. Taylor recently started a job at a retail store that's solely commission-based. He's really liking it, and learning a lot about sales. However, his excitement for the job started to decline when the store manager started stealing clients from him and other team m […]
- Office Daydreaming: Where's Your Happy Place?No matter how focused we are at work, sometimes we just space out for a few minutes. Is that such a bad thing?Why Taking a Break is Good for Your HealthThe truth is, we can't be on ALL the time. Taking breaks is healthy. Studies show that when employees take short breaks throughout the work day, they recharge their "mental" batteries, and, the […]
- The Changing Landscape Of Workplace BenefitsFor many years, employees just expected the standard workforce benefits package (health/dental insurance, retirement, paid time off/sick time, etc...). But as the world changes, so do the benefits desired by employees.In MetLife's 17th Annual Employee Benefit Trends Study, it's noted that three in 10 employees would trade a higher salary for better […]
- How To Use Failure To Your AdvantageBeginning with the first "F" on the school report card, we are trained to fear failure.That fear only grows larger as we become adults because the stakes become higher. While fear of failure is only natural, it's important to make sure that fear doesn't become debilitating. In fact, if you approach failure differently, it can be an asset. […]
- How To Answer The Dreaded "Tell Me About Yourself" QuestionThe dreaded interview question, "Tell me about yourself," stumps a lot of folks. People of all ages and experience levels often fail to answer this one correctly, in a way that conveys meaningful information to the interviewer--information they will actually use to consider your candidacy.First off, please know they are not asking you for a boring […]
- This New Bill Could Make It Easier To Prove Age Discrimination At WorkAn era where it's easier for workers to prove age discrimination on the job may be closer than you think. A bill called the Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act (POWADA) was introduced back in February 2017. It's sponsored by Senator Robert Casey Jr. (D-PA) and cosponsored by several senators, including Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) […]
- Are You Being Bullied At Work? Here's How To DealBullying is no longer limited to the schoolyard.Recent studies show that bullying at the workplace remains an issue. Gossip, back-stabbing, name-calling... did high school ever end?How Common Is Workplace Bullying?Since 2007, the Workplace Bullying Institute has done four national surveys on workplace bullying.In the institute's most recent 2017 survey, […]
- Help! My Manager Is Stealing My Clients & SalesIn this week's edition of Well, This Happened, the series that lets you become a career coach, we tackle a workplace dilemma from Taylor. Do you think you know how to answer this AWKWARD situation? Let's find out...Taylor writes:WELL, THIS HAPPENED… In the last 6 months, I got a new job at a retail store that's solely commission-based. This is […]
- WID Warrior: How Esteban Landed His DREAM JOB Fast