Women have worn dresses as their main style of clothing, throughout history. While the dress styles have changed, one thing has remained; the dress is still the main representation of women and femininity. The rise in the popularity of dresses can be attributed to the new vintage dresses popularity, as worn by Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese. But more than just those two Hollywood stars, dresses are being flaunted by all TV and movie stars. The vintage styles such as pin up girl dresses and pencil skirt styles, are part of a rising fashion craze.Dresses were the essence of femininity. While women may still enjoy wearing dresses, there was a time period when dresses were considered as the only proper clothing for women, which created a sense of forced style.
Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomWarm up for the year ahead like an athlete would warm up for a competition. Start gently with small movements, streching, and preparing mentally, and then increase the intensity as you go. You'll last longer and get farther that way than if you take off at full speed.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Talk About Relaxing! Check Out These Companies That Have An Amazing #GameRoom!All work and no play can create a tense and unwelcoming environment. Studies have shown that employers that offer additional perks have employees that are happier and more loyal to their place of employment. If you are looking for an employer that acknowledges how important it is to give its employees a place to de-stress and bond with their co-workers, chec […]
- Awkward! Company Owner Watches Me On Camera & Reads My EmailsIn this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you worked for an owner who micro-manages you my watching you work on camera and reading through your company emails. We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer! Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week w […]
- With Offices In 49 Countries, People All Over The World Can Work For NikeCan you imagine working for a brand like Nike that's represented all over the world? Sport is a huge part of people's lives, and Nike is expanding its office locations so people from across the globe can bring the brand to life. Nike hires people specializing in a wide array of backgrounds to support its offices in 49 different countries.The succes […]
- How To Overcome Age DiscriminationDo you think you're facing age discrimination or ageism in your job search? Do you feel like no one is hiring you because you're older than the competition? You're not alone with these feelings. However, there's some important things you need to know if you want to overcome this challenge... Okay, so first, I want to tackle a HUGE misconc […]
- Career Changers: Tips For Successfully Changing CareersChanging careers can be a stressful and daunting task that seems almost impossible at times. Whether it's not knowing what career path to take, what skills to leverage or lacking experience, changing careers isn't easy. During our weekly live Office Hours on YouTube, two of our coaches, Ariella Coombs and J.T. O'Donnell, answer questions live […]
- Seriously?! Here's How To Handle A Co-Worker Who Takes Credit For Your WorkIf you saw our first video, you might have heard about the awkward situation one of our viewers, Diane submitted. She has recently worked with a co-worker on a group project. When it came time to present the project at a meeting, Diane let her co-worker present. While it went great, the co-worker proceed to take credit for nearly all of Diane's work. Fr […]
- Help! My Co-Worker Took Credit For Work I Did...What Do I Do?In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if your co-worker took credit for the work you did...right in front of your colleagues AND boss!We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer!Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right […]
- Yikes! Here's How To Handle A Hiring Manager Mocking A CandidateIf you saw our first video, you might have heard about the awkward situation one of our viewers, Cam submitted. He's been working at a job for awhile, but recently overheard a hiring manager making fun of a candidate with autism right after an interview-not only awkward, but VERY unprofessional! Cam isn't in a management role and wasn't sure w […]
- 3 Reasons Why Companies Like Cisco Want Their Employees To Have A Life Outside Of WorkWe work to live, not live to work, right? So, shouldn't that be something that is ingrained in the DNA at every company? People have lives outside of work, and it's important that companies recognize and value that. Having a great work-life balance is crucial to an employees' overall mental health, and it also plays a critical role in a compan […]
- Tips For Preparing For Your Next Job InterviewDuring our weekly live Office Hours on our YouTube Channel, we get lots of questions lots of questions around interview prep and how to answer questions in the interview. Here are just a few highlights from some of our recent episodes around prepping for job interviews: What are your tips for preparing for interviews?Our career coach, Ariella Coombs, gives h […]
- Talk About Relaxing! Check Out These Companies That Have An Amazing #GameRoom!