Women have worn dresses as their main style of clothing, throughout history. While the dress styles have changed, one thing has remained; the dress is still the main representation of women and femininity. The rise in the popularity of dresses can be attributed to the new vintage dresses popularity, as worn by Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese. But more than just those two Hollywood stars, dresses are being flaunted by all TV and movie stars. The vintage styles such as pin up girl dresses and pencil skirt styles, are part of a rising fashion craze.Dresses were the essence of femininity. While women may still enjoy wearing dresses, there was a time period when dresses were considered as the only proper clothing for women, which created a sense of forced style.
Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomWhen you notice something good about someone, compliment them or praise the good job they've done. Even if you have said it many times before, say it again. Don't worry that others will get tired of receiving appreciation-nobody does.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers Work It Daily In this video, Work It Daily’s founder, J.T. O’Donnell shares key questions you can ask in a job interview to help you get a better sense of whether the company and the hiring manager are a good fit for you. Learn the secrets to revealing what working there will really be like! #interview #interviewprep […]
- How To Get Your Dream Job (Without Using A Job Board)How To Get Your Dream Job (Without Using A Job Board) Work It Daily In this video, Work It Daily’s founder, J.T. O’Donnell explains the future of job search and how you could be just one hashtag away from finding your #dreamjob. Learn the secret to finding great jobs without frustrating job boards! #jobsearch #jobsearchtips #jobsearchadvice #jobsearchadvise […]
- Working At Target | Work It DailyWorking At Target | Work It Daily Work It Daily Target is one of the world's most successful retailers. What's even better is that they're an amazing employer. Here's what it's like working at Target. The post Working At Target | Work It Daily appeared first on Work It Daily.
- More About Working At Facebook | Work It DailyMore About Working At Facebook | Work It Daily Work It Daily Facebook has become an ideal employer because of its culture, leadership team, positive work environment, and so on. Learn more about working at Facebook. The post More About Working At Facebook | Work It Daily appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Working At Facebook | Work It DailyWorking At Facebook | Work It Daily Work It Daily Ever wonder why Facebook is always ranked high as one of the best places to work? Find out what it's like working at Facebook. The post Working At Facebook | Work It Daily appeared first on Work It Daily.
- How To Answer “What Do You Do?” At Networking EventsHow To Answer “What Do You Do?” At Networking Events Work It Daily Answering the simple question “What do you do?” can seem so daunting when you're unemployed. Here's how to answer this question at networking events. The post How To Answer “What Do You Do?” At Networking Events appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Finding Out If You’re Eligible For RehireFinding Out If You’re Eligible For Rehire Work It Daily Do you wonder if you're eligible for rehire at your old company? Here's how to find out if you're eligible for rehire at a former employer. The post Finding Out If You’re Eligible For Rehire appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Why You Should Share A Personal Story In Your Cover LetterWhy You Should Share A Personal Story In Your Cover Letter Work It Daily Do you feel like it's cringey to share a personal story in a cover letter? In today's episode, JT O'Donnell shares her advice on why it's important to share a personal story in a cover letter. The post Why You Should Share A Personal Story In Your Cover Letter appear […]
- Is It Ever OK To Tell Your Boss You’re Looking For A New Job?Is It Ever OK To Tell Your Boss You’re Looking For A New Job? Work It Daily Looking for work when you’re employed? Feel like you need to give your boss a heads up? Is it ever okay to tell your boss that you’re looking for work? The post Is It Ever OK To Tell Your Boss You’re Looking For A New Job? appeared first on Work It Daily.
- More About Wow Factor At Facebook | Work It DailyMore About Wow Factor At Facebook | Work It Daily Work It Daily How does your company stand out amongst the rest? What is it doing to change the world? Check out more about the wow factor at Facebook. The post More About Wow Factor At Facebook | Work It Daily appeared first on Work It Daily.
- 8 Smart Questions To Ask Hiring Managers