Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomWant every day to turn out well no matter what the circumctances? Here is the secret: Look for the good in every situation.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 2 Groups Of People That Should Be Preparing For The RecessionToday I'm going to talk about a subject that's a little hard to discuss, but I'm asking you to power through and really listen to me. We're going to talk about the fact that a recession is coming. It's on the horizon.Not If, But WhenIt's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when". As a career coac […]
- SeatGeek Is In The Front Row Of The Ticket-Selling BusinessThe SeatGeek employee roster includes a classically-trained opera singer, a retired contender on the competitive eating circuit, and an all-American fencer, to name a few. Having such a unique and diverse workforce under one roof is something that SeatGeek takes pride in. Not only does it create a fun company culture, but it lends itself to endless ideas and […]
- Veterans Build A Foundation For Success At Power Home Remodeling GroupBy the end of 2015, Power Home Remodeling Group was a growing company with a strong culture that had just been named as the best place to work for millennials by Fortune Magazine.But Michael Hansen saw the potential for so much more.Hansen served 7 years of active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps and had recently become a team leader at Power."I noticed ou […]
- Don’t Use “Unemployed” To Describe Yourself. Here’s Why...I want to take a minute to talk about the word "unemployed." If you're one of the more than 15 million Americans who is unemployed at the moment, I want you to listen up because I want you to stop using that word in your vocabulary from this day forward. It is a negative word. It is a defeatist word. It sounds definitive and it drags you down […]
- LinkedIn For Beginners: The #1 Thing Job Seekers Need To DoA common question I get from job seekers on LinkedIn is: "What is the best way for employers to notice your LinkedIn profile and how should it be set up?"Well, the answer is pretty simple.Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile So It Matches Recruiters Search CriteriaOptimizing your LinkedIn profile so it matches the search criteria of recruiters is the mos […]
- Malouf Employees Can Rest Easy With Great Benefits PackageWhen it comes to caring about employees, Malouf believes that actions speak louder than words.The Utah-based bedding and furniture manufacturer honors that belief by offering a strong benefits package to not only make Malouf an attractive place for new talent, but to build camaraderie among current employees, making them want to stay with the company over th […]
- 4 Easy Ways To Be More Active At WorkStaying active at work can be a real challenge. It's easy to get sidetracked with projects and meetings, and not even realize you've been sitting for a couple (or more!) hours. So, how can busy professionals be more active during the work day?Thankfully, there are a few simple ways you can change your daily routine so that it is more active and you […]
- 5 Things You Shouldn't Say In An InterviewOver the last few years, I've had the opportunity to conduct several job interviews for openings at our company. Interviewing can actually be pretty fun, especially when you're on the other side of the table! However, I know how stressful it can be when you're the one in the hot seat as an eager job candidate. Emotions are high, nervous are in […]
- 4 Ways To End Your Working Year Strong (And Why It Matters)The New Year is approaching quickly as this working year comes to an end. Since many professionals are anticipating holiday vacations, itʼs understandable why thoughts of work performance tend to enter a bit of a Twilight Zone. Weʼre on your side—who wants to spend time brainstorming ideas on year-end performances when good food, paid time off, and cheerful […]
- 3 Essential Office Etiquette TipsQuite simply, proper office etiquette refers to an unwritten code employees should follow in order to be successful in the workplace. It's a set of norms widely accepted as appropriate behavior.Office etiquette may include having good manners and being courteous of others, as well as using workplace technology in a suitable manner. Here are a few tips f […]
- 2 Groups Of People That Should Be Preparing For The Recession