” If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.The only real security that a man will have in this world is reserve of knowledge,experience,and ability.” Henry Ford
Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
August 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomGive God some of your time and you will be doing the most important thing you can do today. Give some of your time to help and serve others and you will be doing the next best thing.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 6 Tips To Ace Your Phone InterviewIf your resume has made it into the "yes" pile, then the first thing a company will do is a phone screening. The purpose of this is to test your communication skills, and to do a quick check of your skills and experience to determine if it's worth bringing you in for an interview.Here are six important tips that will help you ace your phone in […]
- 2 Things Recruiters HATE To Read On Cover LettersA lot people ask, "do recruiters even read cover letters anymore?" The answer is yes, they 100% do. That's why it's important that job candidates write one that stands out to recruiters in a good way—NOT a bad way. There are things on your cover letter that could be sabotaging your chances of getting an interview. If you do these two thin […]
- How A Recession Could Impact Your CareerWhispers about a possible recession have been in the air since 2016 but those whispers grew a lot louder recently with many economists highlighting various economic indicators pointing towards a possible recession in the immediate future.Recessions can impact everyone differently but past history indicates that there will be mass layoffs, fewer jobs, more co […]
- 21 Inspirational Career QuotesInspiration lacking this Monday morning? On the job search and feeling blue? Stuck in a career you hate? Not sure what success means to you? You're not alone. Grab a nice, warm cup of coffee and let us help you out.Light your inner fire with these inspirational career quotes:“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. […]
- 3 Easy Steps To A Quick Cover Letter MakeoverOne of the most common questions asked of job search experts is, “Do I really need a cover letter?" To set the record straight, yes, a cover letter is necessary. The cover letter influences the reader's first impression of you. It serves to sell you as a viable candidate or it knocks you out of the running. Do you recycle the same old cover letter […]
- How To Answer 7 Of The Most Common Interview QuestionsInterview questions are not as straightforward as they seem, and answering just one question incorrectly may put you out of the running for a job.The takeaway? Be ready to read between the lines.Here are seven of the most common interview questions, what the hiring manager is really asking, and how you should respond:"Tell Me About Yourself."What t […]
- 5 BIG Career Change MistakesAfter months (maybe even years) of careful thought, you have decided that the time is finally right to make a career change. This is one of the biggest decisions of your professional life and it will have a significant impact -- one way or another -- on your quality of life.Buckle up! This change won't happen overnight and it's going to be a roller […]
- 3 Surprising Phone Interview TipsPhone interviews are becoming more and more important in the job search. They are your gateway to get to the face-to-face interview. Employers try to screen candidates out with phone interviews because they need to narrow down their list of applicants to bring on site.So, in your job search, you need to do everything you can to give yourself the edge and ace […]
- 7 Painless Tips To Writing A Good Cover LetterDo you hate writing cover letters? Most people do. However, employers expect to see a cover letter with your resume. They read your letter and form impressions of you as a candidate based on what they read. A bad cover letter (or a lack of one at all) can cause you to lose the chance to interview.The good news is that it's easier than you think to write […]
- Unlock Your Potential With The Free 'Career Decoder' Quiz!Are you ready to take the first step towards unlocking your true professional potential?If so, we're inviting you to take this incredibly accurate career assessment quiz.This quiz will help you determine what your workplace persona is. That means you'll get a sense of who you are as a working professional, and what makes you thrive at work. Here ar […]
- 6 Tips To Ace Your Phone Interview