Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“Reports that say something has not happened are interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns ; there are things we know we know. We also know, there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns-the ones we do not know we don’t know” Donald Rumsfeld Former US Defense Secretary
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- What To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A JobWhat To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A Job Work It Daily Have you ever regretted referring a friend for a job? Career experts J.T. Oâ€™Donnell and Dale Dauten share advice on dealing with a referral you regret. The post What To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A Job appeared first on Work It Daily.
- 6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings Work It Daily Someone on the phone during a discussion or a meeting? Here are a few ways you can deal with a rude colleague during meetings. The post 6 Ways To Deal With A Rude Colleague During Meetings appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why.Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why. Work It Daily That diploma isn't worth as much as you might think. In fact, your college degree doesn't matter to employers (in a lot of cases). Here's why... The post Your College Degree Doesn’t Matter To Employers – Here’s Why. appeared first on Work It Daily.
- How To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job InterviewHow To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job Interview Work It Daily Screwing up a job interview isn't the end of the world, even though it might feel like it at first. But how can you bounce back? The post How To Bounce Back After Screwing Up A Job Interview appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude?Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude? Work It Daily You might have a star employee, but if he or she has a terrible attitude at work, is it worth keeping this person around? The post Should I Keep The Star Employee With The Terrible Attitude? appeared first on Work It Daily.
- The Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable LeaderThe Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable Leader Work It Daily Everyone likes to be liked, especially as a leader. But whatâ€™s the secret to being a likable leader who gets things done? The post The Successful CEOâ€™s Secret To Being A Likable Leader appeared first on Work It Daily. […]
- When To Turn Down A Job OfferWhen To Turn Down A Job Offer Work It Daily When youâ€™re looking for a job, youâ€™re going to see opportunities out there that you shouldnâ€™t take. But when does it make sense to turn down a job offer? The post When To Turn Down A Job Offer appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Recouping After Getting Drunk At A Company EventRecouping After Getting Drunk At A Company Event Work It Daily You might find yourself drinking a few too many glasses of wine at a corporate bash. But how do you bounce back after getting drunk at a company event? The post Recouping After Getting Drunk At A Company Event appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Iâ€™m Totally In Love With My Boss. Now What?Iâ€™m Totally In Love With My Boss. Now What? Work It Daily Office romances aren't uncommon. Have you ever had an â€œoh my gosh, Iâ€™m in love with my bossâ€� moment? How did you handle it? These career experts tell all... The post Iâ€™m Totally In Love With My Boss. Now What? appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Risks And Rewards Of Taking A Job You Don’t WantRisks And Rewards Of Taking A Job You Don’t Want Work It Daily Sometimes you need to get a job - ANY job - just to get by. But what are the risks and rewards of taking a job you donâ€™t want? The post Risks And Rewards Of Taking A Job You Don’t Want appeared first on Work It Daily.
- What To Do When You Regret Referring A Friend For A Job
- Trademark Your Business Or Suffer The ConsequencesYour business cannot do without a trademark in todayâ€™s competitive environment. Hereâ€™s why.
- How to Build A Successful ChatbotChatbots can help customers, entertain users and market products to your target audience.
- Start-Up Tel Aviv South Africa Contest â€“ Innovating to Make World a Better PlaceThe "Start-up Tel Aviv South Africa" innovation contest is now open for entries.
- What You Need To Know Before Transitioning From Business Owner To DirectorWhat does it mean to be a high-performance director? If you want to scale your business, you need the skills that come with this level of responsibility.
- The Startupbootcamp Accelerator Program Comes To AfricaThe global industry-focused accelerator Startupbootcamp has recently launched itâ€™s first African based accelerator program.
- Trademark Your Business Or Suffer The Consequences