Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
April 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomYour expression is your billboard by the highway of life. It is your first means of un spoken communication, and your most powerful "advertisement".
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- What Employers Are REALLY Looking For In Job CandidatesThe longer your job search drags on, the more you start to doubt your interviewing abilities. Or worse—you start to doubt your skills and experience as a job candidate, which in turn affects your interview confidence. You may begin to ask yourself, "What are employers really looking for in a job candidate?" The good news is we can help you understa […]
- 7 High-Paying Jobs To Apply For If You Want To Be A Hybrid EmployeeFor some professionals, working from home is the best thing that ever happened to their career. For others, being in the office every day is their ideal way to work. But, what if you like both remote and in-office work? Is it possible to find a good, high-paying job that let's you enjoy the best of both worlds?The short answer? Yes. Absolutely. Being a […]
- 3 Steps To An Outstanding Personal Branding StatementYour resume and LinkedIn profile are incredibly important to your job search. They not only speak to your past accomplishments, but also act as a predictor of your future capabilities. However, these two things can't successfully complete this task if they aren't packed with quality information. This includes an outstanding personal branding statem […]
- 3 Ways To Job Hunt EfficientlyThe job search process can take time, but there are things that job seekers do to themselves along the way that negatively impact their own efforts.Some job seekers make the mistake of thinking that, since they're unemployed, searching for employment is now their full-time job and they need to spend 40 hours a week job hunting. That's actually not […]
- 5 Characteristics Of Successful ManagersIn line with changes in the workplace, today's managers require different characteristics and qualities to succeed compared to the managers of yesteryear.The world of work is undergoing major developments in both technology and staff dynamics. Hence, a manager who was effective in the past might not be effective today.Here are the five characteristics o […]
- The Waiting Game: Surviving Job Offer AnxietyHave you ever felt like you totally rocked an interview? You had all your questions and answers prepared, the hiring manager really seemed impressed, and they even hinted at a call back. You wake up the next morning with a huge grin on your face expecting an email or a phone call, but you receive nothing. No worries, right? “They will probably get back to me […]
- Join The Band! Spotify Is HiringSpotify considers its workforce as a giant band, and like any band that consistently produces hits, everyone needs to play a role.Are you interested in making some beautiful music at Spotify? Here's some insight into what it takes to work at Spotify.Some Basic Facts About SpotifyIf you're listening to music or podcasts on the go, at the gym, or at […]
- How To Set Up An Informational InterviewAn informational interview is a great way to learn more about a job or career path you're interested in. It's also a great way to connect with someone who is already doing that job.However, if you've never set one up before, you could be confused about how to do it properly. Your strategy for setting up an informational interview doesn't […]
- Want A Mission-Based Career? 10 High-Paying, Remote Job Opportunities In The Nonprofit SectorRemote job opportunities have skyrocketed in every corner of the economy, including the nonprofit sector. If you're looking for a mission-based career, without sacrificing pay or work-life balance, a job in the nonprofit sector could be a perfect fit. The following 10 companies are hiring remote employees who are passionate about their mission and want […]
- 3 Things You MUST Do Before Your Next Informational InterviewInformational interviews are an essential part of a successful job search. Not sure what you need to do? Marcy Twete, author of You Know Everybody! A Career Girl's Guide to Building a Network That Works, offers some great tips for nailing your next informational interview.1. Give Them Some Options"The good news is, most people will want to help som […]
- What Employers Are REALLY Looking For In Job Candidates