Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
August 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomThe true values in life are those that go beyond the things we can see and feel-they are spiritual gifts from God, such as happiness, friendship, and love.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Thanks For Signing Up!We're So Excited To Work With You!Thanks for signing up! Check your email for more information.
- How To Build A STRONG LinkedIn ProfileThe job search process is always evolving. It's not about going to the job boards, finding the job opening you like, and then applying to it. That method will only have you waiting by the phone for a call that's likely not going to happen. Today's job seekers need to take a more proactive and interactive approach called job networking—and Link […]
- How To Expand Your Network For Job Search SuccessNetworking is vital to job search success. Networking can lead to referrals, identifying jobs that aren't yet posted, and securing informational interviews. They can also lead to future professional references.These results can give you a competitive advantage and help you progress towards your career goal. Networking platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter […]
- 3 Tips On How To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?"A prepared job seeker will have thought about questions that will be asked at the job interview. One of them may be: "Why are you leaving your job?" As you think about a response to this question, also consider how the interviewer may interpret that response. It's important to take caution with how questions are answered at the job interview b […]
- Hindsight Is 20/20: Living Your Culture In The Next NormalThere's no doubt that things have shifted dramatically as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, leaders are asking themselves hard questions. What does the next "normal" look like for them? And, how can they successfully implement new aspects of their culture into this new normal?Here are four key things leaders must consider if they want to […]
- The Executive Presence ProgramAs a member of the Work It Daily Executive Level, you get access to exclusive coaching from highly qualified coaches such as J.T. O'Donnell, the founder & CEO of Work It Daily. In addition to coaching, there are weekly live events, unlimited networking opportunities with other executives from around the world, and online courses to help you grow you […]
- Thanks For Signing Up!