Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“Nothing happens until there first is a dream.” Carl Sandburg
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Challenge: Shut Down Negative Self-Talk (NST)Challenge: Shut Down Negative Self-Talk (NST) Work It Daily It’s easy to let your inner critic control your life. That's why today’s Work It Daily challenge is to shut down negative self-talk. The post Challenge: Shut Down Negative Self-Talk (NST) appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Plan A Weekend TripChallenge: Plan A Weekend Trip Work It Daily Instead of making excuses, take action. Do what you can do! If you can’t afford to take an extended vacation, plan a weekend trip. The post Challenge: Plan A Weekend Trip appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Write A Blog PostChallenge: Write A Blog Post Work It Daily Today, use the Internet to boost your professional brand. Your challenge is to write a blog post and publish it for the world to see. The post Challenge: Write A Blog Post appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Give A RecommendationChallenge: Give A Recommendation Work It Daily Today, give a recommendation to someone on LinkedIn. It will brighten their day, as well as help their professional brands. The post Challenge: Give A Recommendation appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Take Some Time For YourselfChallenge: Take Some Time For Yourself Work It Daily We live in a crazy, busy world, where your attention is always in demand. That's why its important to take time for yourself. The post Challenge: Take Some Time For Yourself appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Unplug After 7pmChallenge: Unplug After 7pm Work It Daily With so much technology at our fingertips, it’s easy to allow ourselves to constantly be distracted. Today, challenge yourself to unplug after 7pm. The post Challenge: Unplug After 7pm appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Arrive 10 Minutes EarlyChallenge: Arrive 10 Minutes Early Work It Daily Being punctual is a sought after trait. So, your challenge is to arrive 10 minutes early for whatever you've got planned this week! The post Challenge: Arrive 10 Minutes Early appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Stop Bailing On Your PlansChallenge: Stop Bailing On Your Plans Work It Daily You know how irritating it can be for people to cancel plans last minute, but have you ever thought of how often YOU end up bailing on your plans? The post Challenge: Stop Bailing On Your Plans appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Track Your Spending HabitsChallenge: Track Your Spending Habits Work It Daily You’ll be surprised at how much little things, like your morning coffee run, add up. Today, take some time to track your spending habits! The post Challenge: Track Your Spending Habits appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Exercise For 15 Minutes Each MorningChallenge: Exercise For 15 Minutes Each Morning Work It Daily Instead of reaching for that second (or third) cup of coffee, try a different strategy: exercise for 15 minutes each morning. Take the challenge! The post Challenge: Exercise For 15 Minutes Each Morning appeared first on Work It Daily.
- Challenge: Shut Down Negative Self-Talk (NST)
- Tech Implementations In Africa – Staying Ahead Of The GameImplementing advanced IT projects across pan-Africa delivers an interesting blend of positive surprises and unique challenges.
- Funding Your Start-UpToday we have a look at debt financing, the pros and cons and why so many start-ups choose this viable option.
- 3 Secrets To Business SuccessAfter 17 years in business development, director and co-founder of Slo-Jo, creator of tailor-made taste sensations for South Africa’s leading restaurant chains I have to share some of my business success ‘secrets’. In my experience, once you set structure and strategy in place, and boost this with training, success in inevitable.
- The Changing Face Of Business CommunicationsIs your business able to communicate in a world that is instant?
- The Money School Weighs In On What’s Really Stopping You From Financial Freedom76% of the average South African salary is servicing debt. This is causing massive financial stress for blue and white collar workers alike. Do you know how your workforce is affected by debt? Are your engagement and productivity levels suffering? Hayley Parry and Gary Kayle of The Money School unpack the truth about financial stress.
- Tech Implementations In Africa – Staying Ahead Of The Game