Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
June 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomReach higher, go farther, achieve more - because you can!
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Remote Multimedia Journalism InternshipAre you interested in writing for a strictly digital platform, while creating content that could make a big difference in people's lives? If the answer is yes, then Work It Daily has a great opportunity for you!We're seeking 10 multimedia journalism interns for a 4 ½ week virtual internship (May 27 2020 - June 26 2020). The lucky 10 will help us cr […]
- 5 Skills That Will Be In Demand After COVID-19Once companies start hiring again after COVID-19, there will be a LOT of competition for jobs. There will be people with the same experience, same degrees, and same hard skills competing for the same job. So, how will you stand out from the competition?"I can sit there and tell you 'technology, big and important', 'being fast on a compute […]
- What To Do If You Can’t Pay Your Mortgage Due To CoronavirusAs layoffs continue in waves, many people are wondering how they'll make ends meet and manage their expenses. One of those expenses could be a mortgage. What should you do if you can no longer afford it?"The average American has less than $400 in savings. People are really living paycheck to paycheck, and so they are really concerned. They're […]
- How COVID-19 Impacts Workers Over 50Were you laid off due to the COVID-19 crisis and are now worried about age discrimination? Or, are you concerned about keeping your job while competing against a younger generation?If so, you're not alone. A question I've gotten a lot in the past couple of weeks is what can the older generation of workers do to protect their career & job search […]
- How Marketing Teams Can Determine Issues Based On Complaints & RequestsNot all people tell the truth. Some complaints might be coming from elsewhere without realizing. Great marketing professionals can use their insight and experience to understand where the real issues are coming from to execute and take the company to the next level.I've been able to find out the real issues/pains/problems within a project by asking ques […]
- How To Network During CoronavirusWhether you've been laid off, or are afraid you might be, you need to be prepared. If you want to find a new job you MUST build a networking strategy. "It's those meaningful connections, those meaningful conversations that you have with people, that builds the trust, that earns the respect, that gets people to want to mobilize and help you. An […]
- 3 Benefits Of Working A Temporary Job Following A LayoffOnce the shock of a layoff begins to wear off, an impacted employee has to make a host of important decisions. One of those decisions may be to find a short-term job in the interim, while working on long-term career goals.Finding your next dream job doesn't always happen over night, but that doesn't mean you should give up on it. However, to fill t […]
- 4 Ways To Make Monday Feel Like FridayWhy do we love Fridays so much? The answer is pretty obvious: in front of us we have a weekend of possibilities, days where we can hang out with friends, do something fun, or enjoy doing nothing at all. The weekend spells r-e-l-a-x, and for most people that means Monday spells d-r-e-a-d. Fortunately, some simple adjustments to your normal routine can trick y […]
- How To Successfully Change Careers After A LayoffFor many workers being laid off or furloughed is a scary thought, and unfortunately this scary thought is becoming a reality for many as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.However, for some losing their job is the push they need to change careers.It's not as crazy as it sounds! Some people need a change but are too afraid to make one, and losing their job […]
- Top 3 Podcast Episodes To Listen To This WeekNeed some podcast recommendations? Check out our episode picks of the week!Here at Work It Daily, we understand the power of podcasts. We're all about forming good habits, and doing something every day to grow your career.Listening to podcasts is a fun way to gain perspective, explore ideas, and learn something new. And, believe it or not, podcasts can […]
- Remote Multimedia Journalism Internship