Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomFaith lights the way through the darkest night, directs us through the fiercest storm, sustains us when we falter or are weak.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- ANSWERED: I Was Put On The Spot To Present & Was UnpreparedIn this week's edition of Well,This Happened, the series that lets you become a career coach, we addressed James' tough situation.James was caught off guard during a department heads meeting when he was asked to present. He wasn't prepared but did so anyway and bombed the presentation because of this. James is now wondering what he should do t […]
- 4 Crucial Job Search Tips For Veterans Looking To Get HiredIf you're a veteran struggling to get hired after returning to civilian life, you're not alone. It's estimated that between 200,000 and 250,000 veterans return to civilian life each year, and many of them find it hard to secure a job after serving.So, why are veterans struggling with the job search? And what can these veterans do to up their c […]
- How College Grads Can Get A Jump On The Job SearchA recent report from Yahoo Finance indicates that the underemployment rate for college graduates is higher today than it was a decade ago, meaning more grads are taking minimum wage jobs or jobs that they're overqualified for in order to make ends meet.In March 2019, the underemployment rate for workers aged 22 to 27 was 41.3%, according to the Yahoo re […]
- HELP! I Was Put On The Spot To Present & Was UnpreparedIn this week's edition of Well, This Happened, the series that lets you become a career coach, we tackle a workplace dilemma from James. Do you think you know how to answer this AWKWARD situation? Let's find out. James writes...."WELL, THIS HAPPENED… I run my own small department at a larger organization. I'm still new to the role and wan […]
- All Successful Leaders MUST Have These 10 CharacteristicsWhen we are asked to think of a leader, someone who inspires us to do our best every day, a wide variety of different people come to mind. Maybe someone in your personal life, someone from a television show or movie, or a historical figure whose personality you greatly admire. While the type of person can vary immensely, more often than not, they will all ha […]
- Why Political Discussions Should Be Avoided At WorkWhether we like it or not, politics are part of everyday life. But they don't have to be part of work life.In fact, to keep your work life bearable, discussions about politics should be kept to a minimum or outright avoided.There's already enough stress in the workplace, and political discussion sometimes spirals into unnecessary drama that can div […]
- Why The U.S. NEEDS A Better Maternity Leave PolicyDeciding to become a mom is a huge milestone in a woman's life. However, something a lot of working women struggle with once they decide to become mothers is whether or not they will be offered paid maternity leave, and whether or not they should take it. Expecting mothers and working mothers in the United States, in particular, are faced with this diff […]
- WID Warrior: How Grant Successfully Changed Careers & Landed The Big JobAt Work It Daily, we love hearing when our members land their dream jobs and achieve career success.We like to call our members the "WID Warriors" because of their strength, determination, and commitment to career success.We're highlighting one of those warriors who recently landed a great job after going through Work It Daily's program. […]
- Chipotle Serves Up Extra Month Of Pay With New Employee BenefitMany businesses offer comprehensive and unique benefit packages as a way of attracting and maintaining top talent. For Chipotle Mexican Grill, cooking up strong employee benefit packages not only accomplishes those two goals, but also helps the company with its long-term focus on employee engagement and building connections.In an effort to keep its benefits […]
- ANSWERED: My Ex Keeps Stalking Me & It Could Cost Me My JOBIn this week's edition of Well,This Happened, the series that lets you become a career coach, we addressed Tara's extremely uncomfortable situation.Tara recently broke up with a boyfriend that she felt was toxic and since that time he has been constantly calling her at work. It has reached the point that it has become disruptive to her co-workers a […]
- ANSWERED: I Was Put On The Spot To Present & Was Unprepared