Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomThe secret to build sound relationships is not found in getting people to treat you in a certain way, but in looking objectively at the way they tend to treat you and learning from your findings.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- How Nike's Data & Analytics Experts Are Changing the Shoe BusinessWhen most people think of Nike, they think of shoes, retail stores, and, of course, athletes. That's all true, but there's more. Behind Nike's walls, you'll find the doers and thinkers who design, create, and innovate every day. There are also data scientists who discover and leverage athlete insights to create the future of sport. You mi […]
- 90 Percent of Workers Say They Need This 1 Thing to Be LoyalEmployee loyalty is something every company longs for. It's estimated employee turnover costs as much as 130-200% of an employee's salary. When a talented, knowledgeable, trained employee leaves, it's bad for business. And, when lots of them leave, it can be the kiss of death.Your Employee's Happiness Matters (A Lot).Which is why MetLife […]
- Here is why we are giving away FREE information on Facebook!You may have seen the article our Founder and CEO J.T. O'Donnell wrote about why we were choosing to delete our private Facebook Group with 37 THOUSAND members. You're not the only one, Facebook approached us after that was published with an amazing proposition....Facebook approached us with the idea of a Facebook subscription model, something unli […]
- My Manager Is Holding A Grudge Against Me. Help!In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if your manager was holding a grudge against. How would you address this with them?We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer! Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (and […]
- Here's How To Answer A Job Interview Question When You Don't Know The AnswerIf you saw our first video, you might have heard about the interview situation one of our viewers, Remi submitted. He was in an interview and was asked the question: How many cows are there in Canada right now? - What a weird question but this is a technique that some hiring managers are using these days. Remi didn't know how to answer the question, so […]
- What? Asked A Question During an Interview & I Didn't Know The Answer!In this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you were asked a question in a job interview and you didn't know the answer! We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer! Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week when we announce the right answer (an […]
- Excuse Me?! Here's How To Handle A Boss Who Micro-Manages You To An EXTREMEIf you saw our first video, you might have heard about the awkward situation one of our viewers, Kevin submitted. He is a college student who's working a part time job to make ends meet. The manager/owner of the company has become a micro-manager who watches him work on camera and reads his company emails. A bit over the top wouldn't you say? Kevin […]
- Talk About Relaxing! Check Out These Companies That Have An Amazing #GameRoom!All work and no play can create a tense and unwelcoming environment. Studies have shown that employers that offer additional perks have employees that are happier and more loyal to their place of employment. If you are looking for an employer that acknowledges how important it is to give its employees a place to de-stress and bond with their co-workers, chec […]
- Awkward! Company Owner Watches Me On Camera & Reads My EmailsIn this week's episode of "Well This Happened", we want to know what you would do if you worked for an owner who micro-manages you my watching you work on camera and reading through your company emails. We want YOU to be the career coach and tell us which one is the RIGHT answer! Think you know? Vote below, and stay tuned for later this week w […]
- With Offices In 49 Countries, People All Over The World Can Work For NikeCan you imagine working for a brand like Nike that's represented all over the world? Sport is a huge part of people's lives, and Nike is expanding its office locations so people from across the globe can bring the brand to life. Nike hires people specializing in a wide array of backgrounds to support its offices in 49 different countries.The succes […]
- How Nike's Data & Analytics Experts Are Changing the Shoe Business