Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process.”Thomas Edison
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Untitled. […]
- Q & A With Career Coach J.T. O'Donnell: Career Growth TacticsYou asked, she answered! J.T. took your toughest career questions and answered them in real-time! Didn't make it for the live show? No worries, you can still join the conversation and learn what you can do to grow your career in 2020!QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS LIVESTREAM....How To Apply For An Out Of State Job?JeNelle asks: "How do you apply for wo […]
- UntitledYoutube 8 ways ad landing page
- UntitledYoutube Career Ad
- 2 Groups Of People That Should Be Preparing For The RecessionToday I'm going to talk about a subject that's a little hard to discuss, but I'm asking you to power through and really listen to me. We're going to talk about the fact that a recession is coming. It's on the horizon.Not If, But WhenIt's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when." As a career coac […]
- SeatGeek Is In The Front Row Of The Ticket-Selling BusinessThe SeatGeek employee roster includes a classically-trained opera singer, a retired contender on the competitive eating circuit, and an all-American fencer, to name a few. Having such a unique and diverse workforce under one roof is something that SeatGeek takes pride in. Not only does it create a fun company culture, but it lends itself to endless ideas and […]
- Veterans Build A Foundation For Success At Power Home Remodeling GroupBy the end of 2015, Power Home Remodeling Group was a growing company with a strong culture that had just been named as the best place to work for millennials by Fortune Magazine.But Michael Hansen saw the potential for so much more.Hansen served 7 years of active duty in the U.S. Marine Corps and had recently become a team leader at Power."I noticed ou […]
- Don’t Use “Unemployed” To Describe Yourself. Here’s Why...I want to take a minute to talk about the word "unemployed." If you're one of the more than 15 million Americans who is unemployed at the moment, I want you to listen up because I want you to stop using that word in your vocabulary from this day forward. It is a negative word. It is a defeatist word. It sounds definitive and it drags you down […]
- LinkedIn For Beginners: The #1 Thing Job Seekers Need To DoA common question I get from job seekers on LinkedIn is: "What is the best way for employers to notice your LinkedIn profile and how should it be set up?"Well, the answer is pretty simple.Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile So It Matches Recruiters Search CriteriaOptimizing your LinkedIn profile so it matches the search criteria of recruiters is the mos […]
- Toast, Inc. Strives To Be The Best Thing Since Sliced BreadEmployees at Toast, or Toasters as they are referred to at work, have a lot to be excited about.Toast, Inc., headquartered in Boston, is a cloud-based restaurant software company that provides restaurants with a management and point of sale system. Toast's services are currently in high demand, which means endless growth opportunities for current Toaste […]