Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
September 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eye off the goal. - Henry Ford
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 8 Ways To Get Your Foot In The Door At Any Company"If I could just get my foot in the door…" is a complaint we often hear from job seekers. With automated applicant tracking systems in such wide use, how do you bypass computers and connect with hiring managers?Actually, there are multiple ways to do exactly that. Let's take a look at eight.1. Apply For Open PositionsThis isn't the most e […]
- Can A Little Fear Be A Good Thing?Every time I start a project, I get this tiny moment of panic. It doesn't last long, but even now, after years in this business, I still notice that it happens.It has a long and technical name, but in portfolio school, we just called it "fear of the blank page." It's that anxiety-inducing few moments right before getting started on someth […]
- Why Your Resume & LinkedIn Profile Should Look The SameWhile there are clear differences between your resume and LinkedIn profile, they should (for the most part) look the same. But why? What will happen if you have inconsistencies on your resume and LinkedIn profile? Before we can dive into this important job search issue, we must first understand the purpose of a resume and LinkedIn profile. The Purpose Of You […]
- 5 Quick Tips For Working In Walking At WorkEveryone knows that you should walk around every once in a while, especially if you have a desk job. But, do we walk enough during the workday?Probably not (I know I don't).Well, surprise, surprise—sitting all day is terrible for your health. In fact, it increases your chance of depression, anxiety, and premature death. These are some of the not-so-awes […]
- It Pays To Deliver On Your Brand PromiseDo you remember the Pepsi challenge? It was a legendary marketing promotion in which people participated in a blind taste test with Pepsi vs. Coke. More people preferred Pepsi but continued to buy Coke. When a brand choice is made, the strong, familiar, trusted brands will always have an edge. An effective brand promise builds trust with customers.In this ar […]
- LinkedIn Is Dying. Here's The Better (Free!) Alternative...LinkedIn, the popular social network for professionals, is widely considered the best tool for your career. But, is LinkedIn really helping you grow your career and reach your professional goals? Work It Daily has been getting an increasing number of people reaching out and asking, "Is LinkedIn dying?" This question isn't just coming from job […]
- The 10 Key Components Of A Great ResumeA resume is the first opportunity you have to make an impression on a hiring manager or recruiter. And it's important to make a great first impression. The average recruiter spends mere seconds scanning your resume so you need to make yourself stand out.We've compiled a list of some important factors to keep in mind when creating or updating your r […]
- Want To Develop Your Skills? Check Out LifeHikes Week 2021!As a professional, skill development is essential to your career. If you're looking for a great way to grow and develop your skills, check out LifeHikes Week 2021!LifeHikes by Own The Room provide "skill training that empowers people to own their potential." They are educational experiences that enhance leadership, communication, sales, and ot […]
- What To Do When You Have A Bad BossI generally believe most people mean well, and simply execute their job poorly every now and then. But, sometimes there are BAD bosses. Do you know what to do when you have a bad boss?This post is intended to address the most common issues with a bad boss and the steps you can take to reduce the impact on you—both personally and professionally. The problems […]
- 5 Times When Relying On Others Can Backfire In The WorkplaceIs it more important to be right or get the job done? Do you find yourself constructing "valid" arguments and defending your position so that you win? Do you think that the "numbers don't lie?" While these are noble and fully understandable positions to take in the workplace, make sure you are really standing on solid ground before s […]
- 8 Ways To Get Your Foot In The Door At Any Company