Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.” Anon
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 7 Things Employers Want To Find Out During Job InterviewsThe job interview is an essential part of the screening process for employers. It helps employers dig deep beyond the resume to find out about: 1) your experience and skills for the job, 2) whether you're a good fit to its workplace culture, and 3) your career goals and outlook to determine how dedicated and loyal you'll be to the job and continued […]
- How To Use The 24 Hours Before Your Job InterviewUnderstanding how to prepare for a job interview is CRITICAL to your success in the hiring process. One of the most important parts of preparing is the 24 hours prior to the actual interview. How you spend the last 24 hours could greatly impact your performance in the interview.A job interview isn't like taking a test in school because you can't ju […]
- 3 Ways You're Slowing Down Your Job Search (And How To Fix Them!)If you're wondering why your job search isn't working or why it's suddenly slowed down after a few good leads, then you've come to the right place. One of the biggest concerns we hear from our club members is how long the job search seems to take nowadays. When all other aspects of our lives seemed to have gotten faster, the instant grati […]
- 4 Signs You Should Leave Your JobWe've all been there. We've experienced the feeling of dread, battling traffic as we drive to and from work. The lack of sleep Sunday night as your mind spins, thinking of ways to get out work the next day. Constantly wishing you were doing something else, anything else… ...yet never feeling 100% clear that you're meant to leave your job and f […]
- Does Your Business Stand Out? Become A Work It Daily Warrior!This is your time to shine!Work It Daily is launching the Warrior Badge Program to highlight companies and businesses that work hard and always go the extra mile to ensure success and employee happiness. Interested? What Is The Warrior Badge Program?Work It Daily's Warrior Badge Program features badges for the following three categories.Employee Benefit […]
- 5 Reasons Why You Don't Have Friends At WorkAs humans, we need some form of social interactions (some of us more than others). However, we all do need and thrive on the simple act of connecting to people. For the majority of us, our social fabric is created through work. We see these people every day. We have work in common. We get to know them in ways the spouse and significant others simply don […]
- How To Prepare For A Career Discussion With Your ManagerIn order to have a productive discussion about career growth with your manager, it is important for you to prepare and think through some key items ahead of time. You want to be in full control of your career path and the best way to do that is to approach your manager with confidence and conviction around your career growth goals. To prepare for the discuss […]
- 4 Phrases You Should Never Have On Your ResumeSometimes the reason your resume gets dismissed by employers has nothing to do with your experience and skills. It simply could come down to having phrases that turn employers off.On top of avoiding overused buzzwords on the resume like "creative," "innovative," "visionary," "team player," "motivated," " […]
- 3 Ways Young Professionals Can Boost Their Confidence At WorkYou're in a meeting at work and would like to suggest an idea, but feel you are too new to the working world or too young to add value at this point. You choose to say nothing and regret it later. How do you handle this situation in the future? How can you gain confidence at work? Learning to add your insights and value in the work environment is a proc […]
- 3 Steps To Create Your Own Career Development PlanIf you're pondering how you're going to get where you want to be in your career, there are some simple steps you can take that will help you create your own career development plan.Let's not be confused by the word “simple." Sometimes the simplest of concepts or steps can be tough to do because they require some intense thinking and effor […]
- 7 Things Employers Want To Find Out During Job Interviews