Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomMake people your priority rather than personal success, and then success will make you its priority.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 5 Things To Do TODAY To Get Noticed On LinkedInThese days, you're a simple Google search away from blowing recruiters away or making them rethink your candidacy for a job. So, it's important to stay on top of your online presence! Plus, if you want to get noticed by employers or recruiters, you need to be proactive. Here are five things you can do TODAY to help you get noticed on LinkedIn: Upda […]
- 3 Ways Youʼre Self-Sabotaging Your Own SuccessFinding a job in todayʼs digital era can feel like youʼre traveling through a black hole. Youʼre sucked into this career space thatʼs twisted and turbulent. Your self-esteem and intrinsic value is being killed as you sit back and go through the motions. Youʼre also bombarding yourself with questions like... Why canʼt I get a job?I thought that interview went […]
- 3 Keys To A Successful Job SearchIt can be very demanding looking for another job when your current one is continually stressing you out. After all, when you get home from a long and frustrating day, the last thing you want to do is give any more thought to the world of work. Unfortunately, most new jobs don't just fall into your lap—you have to go out and get them. Approaching your jo […]
- 6 Common Resume Mistakes You Must AvoidYou want your resume to impress the future employer reading it. Although it's the first impression job seekers get to make, it's amazing how many people continue to gloss over errors. In today's job market, you need to make sure your resume is going to be read rather than quickly scanned and thrown away. So, do you know what your resume really […]
- SeatGeek Is In The Front Row Of The Ticket-Selling BusinessThe SeatGeek employee roster includes a classically-trained opera singer, a retired contender on the competitive eating circuit, and an all-American fencer, to name a few. Having such a unique and diverse workforce under one roof is something that SeatGeek takes pride in. Not only does it create a fun company culture, but it lends itself to endless ideas and […]
- The Best Job Search Resources For Unemployed VeteransAlthough the veteran unemployment rate is the lowest it's been in decades, thousands of veterans return to civilian life each year and struggle to find a job after serving their country. Fortunately, there are many programs and services available to veterans of all ages who need a little guidance in their job search. According to U.S. News & World R […]
- 5 Veteran-Friendly CompaniesVeterans and active military personnel sacrifice a lot in service to the country and deserve our respect and admiration.Despite this sacrifice, many veterans still face an uphill battle when trying to transition back into everyday life. One of the biggest challenges faced by some veterans is getting back into the workforce.Reentering The Workforce Can Be A C […]
- 3 Interview Questions That Make You Look DESPERATE In Your Job SearchThere are some questions you should avoid asking in your first job interview. These interview questions make you look a little desperate. Why? Because they might think you want the job for the wrong reasons, like you just need something temporary fast until you can find something better.This is NOT the impression you want to give employers. Here are some int […]
- 3 Reasons Why Your Networking Strategy Isn't Working (And How To Fix It)Want to make tons of valuable connections and build a solid network? Of course you do! There are a lot of people who HATE the thought of networking. It can seem intimidating, fake, and hard to do. But the reality is that networking is a key skill you need to learn in order to be successful—no matter what you do.If you're struggling to make more career f […]
- Target Looking To Expand Its Team For The Holidays (And Beyond)'Tis the season for holiday jobs and one of the businesses at the center of the seasonal hiring is Target.Since the start of the fourth quarter, Target has been working to fill more than 130,000 seasonal jobs.Seasonal Job Opportunities At TargetThe large retailer recently held two large hiring events and is still hiring for positions via TargetSeasonalJ […]
- 5 Things To Do TODAY To Get Noticed On LinkedIn