Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
January 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“Nothing happens until there first is a dream.” Carl Sandburg
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 6 Tips To Make Your Resume Better Than The RestRecruiters look at dozens of resumes a day. If they see something they don't like, your resume could wind up in the “no" pile in just seconds.Here are a few tips you should follow to make your resume better than the rest, standing out from all that competition!1. Make Sure Your Resume Is Error-FreeWe know that sounds like a no-brainer, but you migh […]
- 4 Easy Steps To Speed Up Your Job SearchI got an email yesterday from a client wanting to know if I had any job search tips. Unfortunately, he had been recently laid off and found himself on the job market. Talking to him got me thinking...what really makes a job search successful? The bad news is that there isn't a magic formula. The good news is there are a number of very simple things you […]
- 5 Things You Should Do While Looking For A JobAnyone who's ever been unemployed (or looked for a job while employed) knows how stressful and exhausting the job search process can be. So, during your job search, should you feel guilty for taking some time for yourself?The short answer: No. Of course not.If we're not spending every waking moment applying for jobs, sometimes it's easy to fee […]
- How To Build A STRONG LinkedIn ProfileThe job search process is always evolving. It's not about going to the job boards, finding the job opening you like, and then applying to it. That method will only have you waiting by the phone for a call that's likely not going to happen. Today's job seekers need to take a more proactive and interactive approach called job networking—and Link […]
- How To Expand Your Network For Job Search SuccessNetworking is vital to job search success. Networking can lead to referrals, identifying jobs that aren't yet posted, and securing informational interviews. They can also lead to future professional references.These results can give you a competitive advantage and help you progress towards your career goal. Networking platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter […]
- 3 Tips On How To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?"A prepared job seeker will have thought about questions that will be asked at the job interview. One of them may be: "Why are you leaving your job?" As you think about a response to this question, also consider how the interviewer may interpret that response. It's important to take caution with how questions are answered at the job interview b […]
- 6 Tips To Make Your Resume Better Than The Rest