Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
March 2021 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of Wisdom“I never failed once. I invented the light bulb. It just happened to be a 2000 step process.”Thomas Edison
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Top 5 Questions Hiring Managers Expect You To Ask In An InterviewThere are a few ways you can impress hiring managers in a job interview. You can stand out for your answers, your personality, aptitude, and experience, your knowledge of the company, and the questions you ask. But which questions do hiring managers expect you to ask?According to a recent study by Zety, there are a handful of questions hiring managers expect […]
- How To Use The Law Of Attraction In Your Job SearchOur thoughts are magnets that attract the outcomes we are thinking about. Even if you want something desperately, if your thoughts say you will never get it, guess what? You won't. However, if you change your thoughts on achieving it, you will.This is mostly because if your thoughts are laser-focused on getting or accomplishing something, you will do th […]
- How To Customize Your ResumeSometimes there's the thinking that stuffing a resume with a wide range of skills and experience will do the trick. But an overstuffed resume can dilute the message of how you're a perfect fit for the job you're applying for. To captivate a hiring manager's attention, you need a customized resume that is specific to the job. Here are some […]
- 5 Reasons You’re Still Unemployed"Why am I still unemployed?"At Work It Daily, we're asked this question a lot. The reality is, the reason is different for everyone. The good news? Whatever is holding you back from getting hired, you can overcome. Here are five reasons you're still looking for a job:1. Your Resume Isn’t Job SpecificWhile it's good to have a strong r […]
- How To Create An Effective Resume Even If You Were FiredHow can you make an effective resume after getting fired? People get fired from the job for various reasons. However, to a potential new employer, it may leave an unfavorable connotation on the candidate.If you find yourself in such a situation, you may have a number of questions concerning how to address the adverse reactions a you may receive from a potent […]
- 4 Ideal Questions To Ask In A Phone InterviewIn every interview it's important to ask questions. This especially includes phone interviews.Asking questions during any type of job interview makes you seem more intelligent and interested in the job. It also makes you more appealing to hiring managers—as long as you don't ask questions you could easily find the answers for with a Google search. […]
- 5 Tips For A Career Change ResumeWriting a career change resume can be tricky. How can you effectively market yourself to employers in a different industry when you don't have nearly enough experience as the average candidate applying for the same job as you? If you're looking to make a career change, optimizing your resume becomes even more important than it normally is. It' […]
- 10 Ways Employees Can Be More Proactive At WorkProactivity, as defined by organizational behavior, is “anticipatory, change-oriented, and self-initiated behavior in situations, rather than just reacting." When a person is proactive, they are acting in advance of a future event. Proactive employees typically don't need to be asked to do something, and will usually require less-detailed instructi […]
- 5 Reasons To Follow Up In Your Job SearchMany job seekers miss the one step that can land them an interview and the job they're applying for. Sure, they send in their resume or job application—they may even send the additional information requested—but many job seekers and unemployed professionals simply fail to follow up with the employers they applied to. Why follow up? Here are five good re […]
- Common Grammar Rules For ResumesThe simple purpose of the resume is to get you noticed and have employers contact you for an interview. To achieve this, resumes will typically break some common grammar rules. For example, all sentences are written like headlines without pronouns. Employers won't be asking whose resume it is when your name is already on it, front and center. It is ther […]
- Top 5 Questions Hiring Managers Expect You To Ask In An Interview