Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomThe secret to build sound relationships is not found in getting people to treat you in a certain way, but in looking objectively at the way they tend to treat you and learning from your findings.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- Why Performance Reviews Are Important (And Helpful)Performance reviews can stir a mixed amount of emotions among professionals. For some, it's an exciting time to discuss accomplishments and get patted on the back. For others, it's a nerve-wracking time where shortcomings are discussed, and some employees question their abilities.It's important, however, to keep emotions in check. Performance […]
- Workplace Drama: How To Deal With A Difficult Co-WorkerHaving problems with a difficult co-worker? It can be frustrating when you feel like this person is acting inappropriately, isn't doing his or her job, or is simply acting like a roadblock between you and success within the company. You might be tempted to go around this person and take the issue to a higher up. However, this might not be in your best i […]
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Work In A TradeWith the sky-high prices of a college education today, the sad reality is students are graduating severely in debt. Even worse, many are unable to find good paying jobs and are underemployed.Well, here's some good news. You may not need to go to college to find a great career!The Trades Are Hot! Here's Why...Just ask Mike Rowe, the host of the show […]
- Best Seasonal Jobs For The 2019 Holiday SeasonIt's beginning to look a like Christmas! Well, not quite yet. But if you're looking to make some extra cash during the holiday season, now is the time to begin searching as seasonal jobs are starting to be posted. According to the website Snagajob, 27% of companies that hire employees for the holiday season begin their recruitment efforts in August […]
- 13 Interview Tips For IntrovertsIntroverts often feel especially challenged by job interviews. They're meeting new people out of their element, and, given the level of importance attached to an interview, it may ramp up nervousness and keep them from performing their best.If you're an introvert who wants to perform your best during an upcoming interview, or just an extrovert look […]
- 4 Ways To Increase Productivity At WorkAt one point in time or another, we have all been in a position where we are sitting at work and moving at the speed of a turtle. It seems as if nothing is getting done and the projects keep falling farther and farther behind. If you don't do something quick, you are never going to be able to catch up with all of the work you need to do.Don't worry […]
- The Antonio Brown Conundrum: How Important Is It To Fit Into The Company Culture?If you're a football fan, you're probably very familiar with the Antonio Brown situation.The Pro-Bowl wide receiver became a locker room problem for the Pittsburgh Steelers and was traded to the Oakland Raiders in the off-season. However, Brown never played a game for Oakland and, through a series of bizarre events, essentially forced his release f […]
- 5 Steps To Easily Connect With Your Co-WorkersBeing the newest member of an office can be pretty challenging. It's almost like in high school when you're the new kid on the block. Everyone's looking at you but you're not sure if they're going to be friends or foes.So, you carefully gauge how to become part of the group. Keep in mind that you're joining a workplace that alre […]
- 7 Reasons Why You’re MISERABLE At Work (And How You Can Fix It)Do you wake up on Sunday morning already DREADING going into work the next day? Does the thought of walking into the office make you sick to your stomach? Does your unhappiness at work seep into your personal life? It's time for a change. The first thing you need to do is identify the problem. Here are some reasons why you're miserable at work (and […]
- How To Stand Out At A New Job (And Fit In Too)Congratulations! You got the job! Getting a new job is exciting. However, after the dust settles from celebrating this accomplishment, you have some work to do. Being a new employee can be tough sometimes, but if you're ready to embrace the challenge, you can make a smooth career change. Here are a few tips to make sure you start your new job on the rig […]
- Why Performance Reviews Are Important (And Helpful)