Welcome to the 360° Network!
Our mission is to bring people together to interact, share knowledge and opportunities and to have fun.
Join the 360° Network. Be a part of us, network, learn, have fun and develop into the best you can be!
We encourage you to publish articles, make suggestions and share your knowledge or comments on any of the topics on this website.
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Zig Ziglar is dead. But his advice lives on… eternally
- The 10 Worst Communication Mistakes For Your Career
- What size are you?
- 10 Brainteasers to Test Your Mental Sharpness
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS flying in to share Knowledge at the SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS EVENT
- Social Media for Business
- 7 Tips for Resolving Conflicts Quickly and Peacefully
- How do I find the right career for me?
- 5 TIPS FOR INTERNS TO LIVE BY, THIS HOLIDAY
- What you learn is more important than what you earn
Nuggets of WisdomWarm up for the year ahead like an athlete would warm up for a competition. Start gently with small movements, streching, and preparing mentally, and then increase the intensity as you go. You'll last longer and get farther that way than if you take off at full speed.
What do you want to read?
- 360° Campus
- 360° Events
- 360° ICON
- 360° Knowl-Edge
- 360° Magazine
- Health and Fitness
- Life skills
- Personal Computing
- Quote of the week
- Social Media Promo
- Tech Gadgets
- Top 10 Must Reads
- Work-Life Balance
- Your Personal Coach
- 3 Essential Office Etiquette TipsQuite simply, proper office etiquette refers to an unwritten code employees should follow in order to be successful in the workplace. It's a set of norms widely accepted as appropriate behavior.Office etiquette may include having good manners and being courteous of others, as well as using workplace technology in a suitable manner. Here are a few tips f […]
- Top 3 Resume Tips For TeachersYour resume is the first thing that hiring managers will see when you apply for a job—no wonder writing it can be so intimidating! A teaching resume is especially unique because of the variety of teaching positions available and the specialized skills, certifications, and credentials that are needed to qualify for each position.So, whether you are a first-ye […]
- 5 Benefits Of Having A Pet-Friendly OfficeThese days, more and more workers are paying attention to the benefits offered at their potential workplace.Employees are looking at things like flex time, paid paternity leave, and unlimited paid time off when considering where to work. Another benefit people are looking for? A pet-friendly office!According to the American Veterinary Medical Association, pe […]
- What's YOUR Career Story?Your career story is a collection of experiences you've had that you've sorted through, labeled, and strung together to make sense of your career. Many people don't realize how their career story is impacting their ability to succeed. In this video, J.T. discusses how assessing your career story and editing it as needed can help catapult your […]
- UntitledAll of us have had experiences in our careers that we labeled "good" or "bad." The problem with this is it limits our future career decisions. The truth is, we should never interpret an experience as "bad" because we miss out on using it to our advantage. In this video, J.T. O'Donnell explains why you need to stop labeling […]
- UntitledWhen you fail to own your past career experiences (especially, the bad ones!), you give the control of your future away. Owning a past experience doesn't mean you were wrong or are accepting blame, it means you want to use the experience to your advantage in the future. In this video,J.T. O'Donnell proves why the most successful people own all the […]
- 3 Areas Where Job Seekers Make The Biggest MistakesIn a job market where there are plenty of applicants, it only takes one mistake to ruin your chances. As a job seeker, you need to know what the common mistakes are and work to avoid them so you lead a successful job search, impress managers with your resume, and make a positive mark at the job interview.Job Search MistakesRely solely on job boards for oppor […]
- Quick & Easy Breakfast Ideas For Your Busy WorkweekIt's hard to remember to have a healthy breakfast during the workweek, especially when our mornings are busy with a list of chores to do before we even get to work.So, we're going to give you two quick and easy recipes you can make ahead on a weekend or weeknight.These breakfast recipes are protein-packed, filling, and, of course, healthy. They […]
- 7 Tips To Thrive After Being Laid OffWhether you saw it coming or were blindsided, being laid off from your job is a traumatic experience. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't crawl under the covers or down seven gallons of ice cream. This isn't the end. It's only the beginning.These tips here will help you pick yourself back up, lick your wounds, and get back out […]
- 5 Things To Do If You're UnemployedYou know the saying, “applying to jobs is a full-time job"? Don't listen to it. Applying to jobs you're not qualified for (which 50% of job seekers reportedly do!) is counterproductive to your job search. Competition is too fierce. Even qualified applicants aren't getting callbacks.So, stop applying to so many jobs and allocate time each […]
- 3 Essential Office Etiquette Tips